Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Makeup Storage

Hello, Beautiful People!

I hope this post finds you well on this somewhat chilly Wednesday morning. I always love LOVE posts about makeup storage ideas, so I thought today I'd post about my personal makeup storage. I like to keep things simple and HATE having to rummage around in search for a particular product so my makeup is generally stored in one of two places.




I keep my everyday makeup in this little chest of draws. I just love this chest; I got it at TK Max and I just think it's so pretty!


My 'other' makeup; which comprises mainly products I only use once in a while, as well as products I have yet to try out, is stored in this draw. I used these handy Glossy Box boxes to divide the draw.



Lastly, my lip products are stored in this wire basket. I like that I can always see my lip products because otherwise I tend to forget which colours I have and don't use them often enough!


My makeup collection may be big to some and TEENY to others, but at the moment, I think it's just right. All of my products are used regularly and are well loved. I'd love to see YOUR makeup storage ideas.

I'm off to do some shopping today; would anyone be interested in seeing a post about what I buy?

Lots and lots of love, girlies (and guys)

Caitlin <3

3 comments:

  1. I think this is so cute! I'm such a slob, I have everything tossed into a big makeup bag :( I guess it's time for me to do a make over in my makeup storage! lol
    I like this post!
    XoXo
    KimBai

    kimbai228.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since our founding in 2002, Hanbridge Mandarin has provided thousands of learners with high-quality campus-based courses, online classes, and intensive cultural immersion programs. Utilizing easy, fun and rewarding methods, we work hard to ensure our students can understand, use and ultimately master Mandarin communication skills.




    More Chinese learning tags : Mandarin Learning in Shenzhen | Chinese Online Learning | mandarin online lesson

    ReplyDelete